Our hotel partners love Blys
Your go-to booking platform for in-room massage and beauty treatments
Crowne PlazaSydney, Hotel Massage
“Chris was wonderful and provided one of the best massages I’ve ever had. Came to the hotel as the in-house team was struck down. On time and extremely professional. Highly recommended.”
DoubleTree by HiltonMelbourne, Hotel Massage
“"Incredible massage after a long haul flight. I was not disappointed at all and as a bonus I didn’t need to leave the hotel. Lamia was friendly and made you feel very relaxed, the feet, hands and neck massage was incredible and exactly what I needed. I highly recommend."”
Rydges Sydney CentralSydney, Hotel Massage
“Absolutely loved it! The massage therapist was experienced and professional. She arrived early and was super quick to set up a beautiful table and music. I will definitely be booking through Blys for any future guest requests!”
Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel & ResidencesGold Coast, Hotel Massage
“Perfect! Everyone really enjoyed their massages.”
How Blys Works
We make self-care easy
How It Works
Step 1: Book
Select your preferred treatment, location, date and time.
Step 2: Connect
We'll post your booking for free and confirm when an available provider accepts.
Step 3: Meet
Sit back and relax, your provider comes to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a few questions?
Blys is the only true on-demand in-room provider. Our technology means that as soon as a job is posted, therapists near your hotel are automatically notified. This means we can cater to last-minute requests unlike other providers.
Our custom-built platform also means that therapists can focus on what they are best at – massages. They do not need to take calls while they are working, make appointments or do administrative work. We have a dedicated customer support team that streamlines all of our communication.
Every provider using the Blys platform is qualified, carefully vetted and insured so you can sit back and relax knowing you’re in good hands (literally).
You’ll need to prepare an area roughly 3ft x 5ft for the massage to take place.
We understand every hotel is unique in processing payments from vendors. Most of our hotel partners prefer a book now, pay later approach. This means we provide store credit to your account, your hotel charges the guests’ room and we send a monthly invoice on credit spent.
Some of our other hotel partners prefer the guest to book directly with us – either way is fine with us!
The best way to decide whether Blys is a great fit for your hotel is to try us yourselves. Get in touch with our team and we can provide your hotel a risk-free trial of our services. Some of our partners were initially skeptical of our last-minute availability – until they tried us out themselves!
Our platform has been built to be self-serve so the easiest and quickest way to make a booking is by using our website or app.
Massage therapists are required to bring quite a bit of equipment and therefore parking on the premise is preferred. If that isn’t available, we’ll ask you to specify the closest spot to park and if it requires any costs to be covered.
Since Blys is an on-demand service, we take same day bookings. 95% of our hotel jobs that provide 3 hours notice get filled.
We understand that plans can change. Depending on the progress of the booking, different options are available. Our policy is required to protect and compensate providers and cover the costs involved in the event of a cancellation.
Pending bookings are unconfirmed requests that are waiting to be accepted by a provider.
- You are not charged for a pending booking request until it is accepted and confirmed by a provider.
- You may reschedule or cancel pending booking requests at any time without penalty.
Confirmed bookings are requests that a provider has accepted.
- The booking payment is charged when a booking is confirmed.
- Just send a request from your web / mobile app should you wish to update your confirmed booking. (How do I modify / update my booking?)
- If the booking details have been updated after the booking has been confirmed (such as; address, gender of the recipient, etc.), the provider has the right to decline the change/s and cancellation fees may apply.
Fees and Refunds
Cancellation fee: 5% Processing Fee
- If cancelled after confirmation and more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
- Bookings made with Afterpay incur a 6% fee.
Cancellation fee: 50% of the total amount
- If cancelled after confirmation and between 24–4 hours before the scheduled start time.
Cancellation fee: 100% of the total amount
- If cancelled after confirmation and less than 4 hours before the scheduled start time.
- If your provider;
- Is on the way, has arrived or has started the session.
- Has arrived, and you do not allow or arrange access for the provider to your booking location.
- Has arrived, and you are more than 20 minutes late to your scheduled appointment. Providers will wait up to 20 minutes if you are running late; after this time, we consider this a ‘no-show’ and the provider may leave.
Afterpay cancellation fee: 6% of the total amount
Confirmed bookings made with Afterpay incur a 6% fee if cancelled more than 24 hours before the scheduled start time. Standard cancellation fees occur if cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Read more about our cancellation policy here.
Blys provides massages 7 days a week from 6 am to midnight, including holidays. These hours refer to the first and last available appointment start times.
Absolutely! Our website and massage app make it easy to rebook with the same therapist.