In the wake of the COVID-19 international pandemic, Blys has launched brand new Telehealth services to encourage clients to stay home and stay healthy. In line with our vision to ensure wellness services are available to everyone, everywhere, clients are able to book personal one-to-one appointments online via video.
The new digital wellness services include:
- Yoga (4 different styles with 2 timeslots each)
- Pilates (classic mat pilates, 3 timeslots and pregnancy pilates, 2 timeslots)
- Personal Training (4 different styles, 2 timeslots each)
- Physiotherapy (Consultations and Progressionals)
- Mindfulness (Guided Meditation, Spiritual Healing and Self-Discovery & Development)
- Mental Health (Psychology, Counselling and Coaching)
All services are hosted by qualified practitioners and experienced professionals. They are here to support you just as we support them – we are proud to continue to partner with individual practitioners and small businesses during such a difficult time.
If you, or anyone you know, is seeking work in any of the above areas, please apply as a practitioner today. For requirements and to check your eligibility, please visit this article.
These services are especially critical during such uncertain and isolating times. We are constantly seeking new services, fresh ideas and Blys partners to work alongside.
We all need to do our part to slow the spread of Coronavirus, so we encourage all our valued clients to remain at home in order to protect our wider community. Together, we can stop the spread. Stay home, stay healthy, and enjoy digital wellness today with Blys.
Ready to kickstart your wellness journey?